BILTWELL BORREGO LEATHER GLOVE
Borrego features the same 100% leather construction and comfort/safety features as our Belden model, but eschews thermal insulation in favour of a moisture-wicking fleece half liner for three-season riding.
- 100% cowhide construction on exterior for durability and abrasion resistance
- Suede friction zones with strategic padding for impact protection
- Moisture-wicking fleece Lycra half liner inside for breathability and comfort
- Perforated palm panels increase durability without compromising flex
- Internal padded high-impact plastic knuckle guards
- Wide elastic Velcro wrist closure with thermoplastic rubber Biltwell pull tab
- Smart screen-compatible thumb and finger
- Fully CE certified
Form & Function:
Borrego and its cold-weather sibling Belden are the most feature-rich, full cowhide gloves in our gear line. Features include a leather exterior for durability and abrasion resistance, and a wide elasticated wrist wrap for adjustability and comfort. Available in a broad range of colours and six sizes from XS to XXL.