MERLIN ELMHURST OUTLAST WAX JACKET
With a stunning mix of old school waxed cotton style and a sportier, modern look, the Elmhurst is Merlin’s most technical waxed cotton item. Using the same high performance Outlast thermal regulating liner technology (removable) as the Hamstall, the Elmhurst has a revised design and fit, improved waterproof and breathable lining (Reissa Active) and improvements in the collar, cuff and chest. Elmhurst has a tailored fit that looks great off the bike but also allows better movement during riding thanks to the expanding rear shoulder panels.
- A unique combination of Halley Stevensons® Scottish waxed cotton and Outlast’s® thermal regulating liner technology
- 8oz dry (12oz wet) Halley Stevensons®, Scottish waxed cotton
- Award winning Outlast® ‘Universe’ temperature regulating removable liner (Phase Change Material)
- Reissa® Active waterproof and breathable membrane (10,000mm, 15,000gm2)
- CE certified shoulder and elbow armour with CE certified back armour pre-fitted
- Expanding rear shoulder panels for improved flexibility and comfort
- YKK® zippers used throughout with external antique finish
- Merlin branded snap studs
- Multiple pockets (in and out) and adjustment points
- Short length YKK® trouser connecting zipper as well as a Euro jean hoop
- Cross stitch detailing to the outer shoulder and pocket flap
- Waterproof gusset behind the central zip
Merlin has license rights to produce waxed cotton by manufacturer Halley Stevensons of Scotland. Halley Stevensons has been manufacturing waxed cotton for decades, supplying recognised leading brands.